- Education: We offer online, inactive courses for a wide variety of people serving seniors – professionals, entrepreneurs and family caregivers.
- We connect people serving seniors through our Lifelines Network, providing online business listings for service providers so that they can find each other and refer business to one another.
For businesses and service providers this means there is a growing aging market that needs to be understood and served. For consumers this means that knowledge of modern aging challenges and solutions is extremely relevant to their families, themselves and the country as a whole.
We like to quote Benjamin Franklin who said “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
Some Lifelines Academy courses are presented online to a live audience, which allows for interactive Q&A, and then made available as recorded courses for on-demand play. Others are offered as recorded sessions only from the beginning. These distinctions are clearly stated on the registration pages of our website.
- Searchable Online Business profile and Social Media Presence
- Virtual Networking Events (“ROI Exchanges”)
- Free and Discounted Lifelines Academy Education & Training
- Cooperative Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Senior Business Resources
- Promotion of Lifelines Network Members as Subject Matter Experts
Lifelines Network takes a modern, time efficient and cost effective approach to networking. Its founders have experience running small businesses and know what it is like to have competing demands on your time. Your time and money is limited and valuable; we don’t want you to waste it! In fact, we want Lifelines Network to be your most valued membership because of all that we do for you and how we save you time as you grow your business. Let us educate, connect and promote you!
We do not have mandatory, regularly scheduled in-person meetings. We do not solicit members to volunteers for committees. We do not actively serve the community. There are numerous wonderful organizations doing those things and the likelihood is that you have already committed as much of your time as you can spare to local networking groups. Instead, Lifelines Network is about us working for you by: helping you obtain a better presence on the internet and in social media; connecting you in 45 to 60 minute virtual networking events from the convenience of wherever you need to be; and serving as an extension of your marketing team so you can be seen in more places and by more people, for less money and time.
- Providers of services or products for seniors or family caregivers.
- Providers of services or products needed by businesses or professionals serving the senior and family caregiver market
You can view our existing categories by clicking on the search field of the searchable database of members. If there is no suitable category for your services, we can add a category to the existing list. Members with products may be eligible to have their products showcased on our website Products page.
Applicants should be the actual service providers, business owners, senior level executives, or entrepreneurs who are subject matter experts or who offer products needed by seniors or family caregivers. Membership is not appropriate for support staff or persons who are strictly engaged in the role of marketing and sales representative. All applicants who are not licensed will be required to pass a criminal background check, the cost of which is included in the membership fee.
Lifelines Academy & Network does, however, offer sponsorship opportunities which are suitable for corporations who are seeking to promote their services or products to professionals serving seniors. View our current sponsors, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Unless an applicant is in a regulated, licensed industry and is licensed, we require each applicant to pass an initial background check for the protection of Lifelines Network and of consumers or other service providers who seek to do business with Lifelines Network members. You will be provided with a copy of the report upon request.
If your application is denied for business reasons, your membership fee will be returned to you in full within 30 days; however, if your application is denied due to your criminal background check results, no refund will be made and the full fee will be retained as a processing fee.
The review process, which includes a background check for all unlicensed applicants, will be completed within 10 days of submission of your application so that you can quickly get started enjoying the maximum return on your investment in Lifelines Network!
- We offer a complimentary Business Development Consultation and an Education and Training Consultation, which members can take advantage of at anytime;
- We offer a Network Member Benefits webinar series, which is available on demand for member review at anytime, highlighting each member benefit and advising members on how to maximize their membership.
We also offer a Lifelines Network Membership Report Card which members can use to evaluate whether they are taking full-advantage of their membership.